DISN173 - Hybrid - I Choose Noise Remixes
About this release
These eagerly awaited remixes from Hybrid’s third album, includes a huge remix from Dave Seaman and The Group Therapy crew, which has had key radio + club play from the likes of Pete Tong, John Digweed + Paul Oakenfold. The Stefan Anion/Starfire mix of the festival favourite ‘Until Tomorrow’, is mixed in true Hybrid style, and is expected to be a big favourite with Hybrid fans everywhere.
This release has been in the Coolcuts, Buzzcharts + Plastic Music Charts and is ‘Single of the year so far’ on Bijou Breaks.
Elite Force use the Seattle Orchestra’s infamous strings to great effect, taking Hybrid’s cinematic sounds straight into the clubs. This mix, with its big bouncy bassline is a massive club record right now. FFS finish this one off nicely, with a mix of the previously unreleased Hybrid track ‘Sleepwalking’. This one has a vocal addition from Frank Monseed, that premier North East poet, adding his own distinctive flavour.
(p) 2007 Distinct'ive Records
(c) 2007 Distinct'ive Records
These tracks are available for download on the HYBRID RE_MIXED album. Click here to view this release.
RELEASE DATE : May 28 2006
12" Vinyl - DISNT173
- 1. Last Man Standing (Group Therapy Mix)
- 2. Until Tomorrow (Stefan Anion + Starfire Mix)
- DISN180 - The Formula Of Fear
- DISN177 - Finished Symphony RE_MIXED
- DISN176 - Hybrid RE_MIXED EP 1
- DISN175 - Hybrid RE_MIXED
- DISN172 - I Choose Noise
- DISN123 - I'm Still Awake
- DISN121 - Higher Than A Skyscraper
- DISN114 - Theme From Wide Angle (Remixes)
- DISN111 - True To Form
- DISN103 - Gravastar / Celebrity Science
- DISN100 - Morning Sci-Fi
- DISN089 - Visible Noise / Know Your Enemy
- DISN072 - If I Survive
- DISN067 - Remix + Additional Production
- DISN063 - Wider Angle
- DISN055 - If I Survive
- DISN054 - Wide Angle
- DISN052 - Finished Symphony
- DISN033 - Symphony (Remixes)
- DISN022 - Symphony
- DISN014 - Fall Out Of Love